Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 12:41:40 PM EDT
I stumbled on a thread a while back with a picture of a p-mag loaded with what looked like steel cased shells with orange ballistic tipped bullets. Well at the time it was nothing more than a cool picture but the other day someone mentioned rounds that fit that description...and now I cant find the thread to ask the original author as to what type of ammo that was. anyone have any idea? I tried the search feature but struck out. Please help.
Thanx -9-

EDIT: found the pic on my computer - any idea?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/mikenine/pmag.jpg
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I stumbled on a thread a while back with a picture of a p-mag loaded with what looked like steel cased shells with orange ballistic tipped bullets. Well at the time it was nothing more than a cool picture but the other day someone mentioned rounds that fit that description...and now I cant find the thread to ask the original author as to what type of ammo that was. anyone have any idea? I tried the search feature but struck out. Please help.
Thanx -9-

What was the topic of the thread?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for dead link- not sure what I am doing wrong w/ that. I am pretty sure you are talking about either one. Google them w/o quotes-
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
nope. but found the pic on my computer. I guess I saved it. any idea what ammo this is?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/mikenine/pmag.jpg
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Hornady TAP
Link

Or something loaded with these?
Nosler
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a picture edited into black and white with an accent on the tip of the bullet.
ETA- Looks like some Vmax or ballistic tip bullet. Maybe TAP?
Good picture though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top