Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 4:29:18 PM EDT
I want to get a standard A4 20 inch but I want it as close to the model the USMC uses. What components do they use? Do any dealers sell them with all USMC-related components? I know a RAS is used..what model ACOG? Thanks for the assistance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:54:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 5:00:50 PM EDT by chickrepelent]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:58:24 PM EDT
Do a search.
There was just a thread about this a week or so ago.
The forearm is a KAC R5.
Can't remember the model ACOG, though.

I'm sure that you could find a dealer to build one
for you, if you have the $$.
Top Top