Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/23/2006 2:03:44 PM EST
I'm looking to purchase a Surefire rail system for my RRA 20" rifle. However, their website mentions two versions. One has triangular ring attachment, and the other circle. Which one do I need?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:20:26 PM EST
I think they mean round or triangle handguard cap. Check what shape your cap is, it is
right behind your gasblock/front sight assembly. Dustdevil out.......
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:37:27 PM EST
Any pictures comparing the two?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:21:14 PM EST
Click on the Bushmaster logo then click on free catalog then choose barrel and barrel parts from
the 2005 catalog. The caps are on page 38. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:40:33 PM EST
Mines triangular. Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:44:31 PM EST
I have the one with the triangular cap. It is rock solid and hasn't loosened up a bit through many many rounds I have put through it including mag dumps rapid fire with supressor attached off a bipod.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:51:50 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 5:53:43 AM EST by C4iGrant]
Top Top