Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/20/2003 7:28:42 AM EST
I just received an SP1 A1 length stock and am wanting to swap it out for the fixed A2 length unit on my Bushy carbine.
1)Am I correct in thinking that I'll be able to leave my original buffer tube on after tossing the spacer?
2)The shorter top screw on the SP1 stock is pretty chewed up. Does anyone know where to order one?

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:32:44 AM EST
1. Yes 2. EE (Equipment Exchange), see ADCO, J&T, DPMS etc....., almost all of 'em will carry the screw. (BTW, it don't show much once installed, if ya can "tighten" it, it's probably okay). Mike
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:08:53 AM EST
Yeah just take out the spacer
Top Top