Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/16/2003 2:37:20 PM EDT
The black rifle disease has hit me.  Less than a year after buying my first AR, I am looking into buying another.  I now have a Bushy XM15 A2 with 24" barrel.  I am looking into buying an M4 16".  I want to add a light and aimpoint.  I have been looking at flat top versions of a RRA and Bushmaster.  What would you choose?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster first!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
You made it a whole YEAR?  Jeeessh...I can't even go 2 months lol.  

I've got the RRA M4gery upper...it's very nice.  I can't see how the Bushy could be any nicer, and I think the RRA is a little less.  My buddy just got his RRA M4 from ADCO for $411 delivered...hard to beat that.  Slap an Eotech and a # 40 on there, and you are good to go.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Since I have a Bushy now, I would recommend the Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
If money is not an issue, than hell, buy the bushmaster.  If it is, RRA's are just as good, and a lot cheaper.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top