Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 10:36:10 AM EDT
Hey guys, old shooter, new to these boards tho. I feel like you are the guys to help me! I found this awesome forward grip for an AR on a website a while back, but now I lost it! Maybe someone knows what it's called so I can find it again!

It looked like a plain-jane forward grip, cylinder shaped wrapped in some kind of foam, no finger grooves. When you grabbed it, you could twist your wrist to unlock it then you could adjust it 360 degrees around or 180 degrees back and forth, then twist your wrist back to lock it in position. The greatest thing was you could hit a little button on it, and a little miniature tripod pops out the bottom for support! Can someone help me figure out where this was?!?

Thanks!

SC
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like crap to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I think what you are looking for is the same as what I saw in the Oly Arms print catalog don't see it on their online catalog.

HTH
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#3]
screw it!

get a tango down or a KAC
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Geesh! Finally found it - the TPG or TriPod Grip. Looks useful, nice and out of the way when you need it to be, but combining a stable shooting platform and vertical grip (or any other grip, thanks to the swivel) when needed.

Thanks for your help....well, some of the help at least.

http://www.centuriontactical.com/picatinny-tripod-grip.htm
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top