Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 10:36:10 AM EDT
Hey guys, old shooter, new to these boards tho. I feel like you are the guys to help me! I found this awesome forward grip for an AR on a website a while back, but now I lost it! Maybe someone knows what it's called so I can find it again!

It looked like a plain-jane forward grip, cylinder shaped wrapped in some kind of foam, no finger grooves. When you grabbed it, you could twist your wrist to unlock it then you could adjust it 360 degrees around or 180 degrees back and forth, then twist your wrist back to lock it in position. The greatest thing was you could hit a little button on it, and a little miniature tripod pops out the bottom for support! Can someone help me figure out where this was?!?


Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:48:23 AM EDT
Sounds like crap to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:55:29 AM EDT
I think what you are looking for is the same as what I saw in the Oly Arms print catalog don't see it on their online catalog.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:01:40 AM EDT
screw it!

get a tango down or a KAC
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:53:19 AM EDT
Geesh! Finally found it - the TPG or TriPod Grip. Looks useful, nice and out of the way when you need it to be, but combining a stable shooting platform and vertical grip (or any other grip, thanks to the swivel) when needed.

Thanks for your help....well, some of the help at least.

Top Top