Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 6:14:03 PM EDT
I was swapping grips and lost the *&^$@# safety selector detent.  Where can I get one with cheap shipping?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
www.adcofirearms.com/

I did this a couple of weeks ago, two days before I was set to go shooting out of town.
Order this part #3sss - Safety selector spring right here. Buy a couple to be safe.

After installing the newly arrived spring, I found the missing part nestled tightly in the lower receiver near the trigger. Duh!

Add express delivery in the comments box in the checkout screen. It's priority mail and takes 2 days.
You might get it on Saturday. Mine arrived in time, hence my trip was saved from failure.

HS1

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was swapping grips and lost the *&^$@# safety selector detent.  Where can I get one with cheap shipping?

IM or email me your address and I'll mail you one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks much for the offer.  I just realized I'm going to the gun show this weekend(doh!), I'll pick one up there.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks much for the offer.  I just realized I'm going to the gun show this weekend(doh!), I'll pick one up there.

No problem, dude.  Let me know if you change your mind.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top