Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 5:14:03 PM EST
I was swapping grips and lost the *&^$@# safety selector detent. Where can I get one with cheap shipping?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:08:58 PM EST
www.adcofirearms.com/

I did this a couple of weeks ago, two days before I was set to go shooting out of town.
Order this part #3sss - Safety selector spring right here. Buy a couple to be safe.

After installing the newly arrived spring, I found the missing part nestled tightly in the lower receiver near the trigger. Duh!

Add express delivery in the comments box in the checkout screen. It's priority mail and takes 2 days.
You might get it on Saturday. Mine arrived in time, hence my trip was saved from failure.

HS1

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:44:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By bigkracka:
I was swapping grips and lost the *&^$@# safety selector detent. Where can I get one with cheap shipping?

IM or email me your address and I'll mail you one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:48:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

Thanks much for the offer. I just realized I'm going to the gun show this weekend(doh!), I'll pick one up there.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:49:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:

Thanks much for the offer. I just realized I'm going to the gun show this weekend(doh!), I'll pick one up there.

No problem, dude. Let me know if you change your mind.
Top Top