Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2007 5:36:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/27/2007 5:38:15 AM EST by Wave]
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:42:24 AM EST
Have you tried ACE Hardware? I was pretty impressed by the common hardware in stock at my ACE. They carry a very large assortment of metric and SAE cap screws.

As far as removing the old sheared screw, you might need a screw extractor. These can also be had at ACE. Might be hard though finding a screw extractor that small in diameter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:04:38 AM EST
Wave, check your IM. Also, ACE IS the place
Top Top