What is the easiest way to remove this part.
I installed it with the wrong sprong and pin.
Remove the grip screw and pull off the grip.
Not sure from your post which spring is incorrect, the selector spring or the detent spring.
- remove upper
- manually cock hammer
- put selector in Fire position
- remove grip screw, grip (carefully, detent pin and spring may fly), detent pin and detent spring
- if the Selector spring needs to be replaced, remove Selector and Selector spring, install correct
Selector spring, insert Selector and spring into the lower in the FIRE position
- install correct detent pin and detent spring
- install grip and grip screw
- Function check
Think I got it right. To be sure check the Information/Guide tab for assembly instructions, and work in reverse order.
Good show! That's what we're all here for, to help and be helped.