Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 5:07:26 PM EST
Got my first Aimpoint M2, a carry handle Aimpoint Gooseneck mount, and a ARMs # 17 throwlever mount. The problem is that the scope does not sit level in the mount, tilting foward, also not able to open/close the rear scope cover due to zero clearance between scope and gooseneck. Am I in need of a spacer? If yes , please which one? Is the ARMs #17 the right mount? Or am I just not mounting it right? Thanks for all help.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:37:54 AM EST
[b]Is the ARMs #17 the right mount?[/b] Most use the ARMS #22M68 to mount the Aimpoint, (spacer should not be needed), but I am really not familiar with the mounting height of the Aimpoint carry handle item, as I only have the ARMS #39A2 gooseneck. Seems you still require something to get the M2 attached to the #17 (which was not discussed), perhaps that's where your scope canting problem cropped up. Mike
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:19:11 AM EST
You say #17, but the mount for the Aimpoint is the 22M68 that includes the #17 as part of the total ring package. The #17 is a mount used on many things besides the foundation of the Aimponit ring. Look at the ARMS web sight and that might help you. Good Shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:05:51 PM EST
Top Top