Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/20/2006 6:22:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 6:27:36 AM EDT by JoseyWales25]
Hi guys, where can I find a step-by-step walkthrough on the process to purchase a suppressor. I just need to know how I get the ball rolling with the paperwork and all. Also, how can I locate a Class III dealer in Mississippi to purchase this through?
Lastly, is the process to purchase a short barrel the same also?

thanks, Jamie
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:52:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:07:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JoseyWales25:
Hi guys, where can I find a step-by-step walkthrough on the process to purchase a suppressor. I just need to know how I get the ball rolling with the paperwork and all. Also, how can I locate a Class III dealer in Mississippi to purchase this through?
Lastly, is the process to purchase a short barrel the same also?

thanks, Jamie

if you got a couple AR's already, you might want to just file a Form 1 on one of 'em (instead of buying the short barreled rifle, you'd be building it).

all you gotta do is call up the NFA branch, and tell them you need a form 1 packett. they'll send you everything you need, including fingerprint forms (which are specific).

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:26:12 PM EDT
Thanks for the help, it was just what I needed............does anyone know of a Class III dealer in MS?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:40:27 PM EDT
Form 1's don't need to go through a dealer...just sumbit, wait, then attach barrel.

Heck, while you're at it, just F1 the suppressor!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:11:09 PM EDT
As of 7/1/00, silencers are legal in Mississippi, but must be registered with the state.

I searched Subguns.com for a Mississippi Class 3 dealer to no avail. You might ask in the Gulf States Forum.
Top Top