Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/13/2003 7:12:55 PM EDT

I need help on the ID of an upper receiver. It is an A1 with Forward Assist and Brass Deflector. Marked D K on the right side of the upper. Any help would be appreciated.


Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:08:56 PM EDT
It is a Bushmaster. [url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/uppers/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:38:10 AM EDT
If it has a brass deflector it's not an "A1" receiver. -- Chuck
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:24:50 AM EDT
Ok my turn. I have a pre-ban HBAR with markings CMB. Now I know that the CM stands for Colt/Martin Marietta. What does the B stand for? It's on the upper by the rear site.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 10:06:46 AM EDT
The "DK" A1/C7 uppers are not Bushmaster, or Diemaco. There are a bunch of them around (I have two, and CMMG had one for sale recently). They are a little ruff in places (inside the carry handle,ect.), and they come with the Rapidex sight adjustment wheel, plastic delta ring, and the front sight base is held with roll pins. The forging is a Kiaser.
Top Top