Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/4/2003 9:59:24 AM EDT
A few years ago I bought 1000 rounds of .223 from Hawk's View custom ammo. The stuff shot very well out of my guns and I am very happy with it. I would like to buy some more but I don't know how to contact him. Anyone know of a web sight or phone number? His name was Mark Davis from somewhere in Iowa....Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 11:33:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 4:59:06 PM EDT
BTT
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 8:46:59 PM EDT
I bought 1k of his stuff a while back. No problems with it thru my Bushy. It think the price was pretty reasonable too. Too bad his website seems to have disappeared.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:00:46 AM EDT
ar11, any chance you have the receipt from Hawks for that purchase? I am hoping it will have a phone number or address on it that would allow me to contact him....DaleH
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:50:44 AM EDT
I did businesss with him until about 2000, when he sent me a batch that was produced with a worn out bushing, or some other excuse. Every round I tried jammed. Not only did it jam in my match rifle, but would not feed or fire in any AR I owned. I have never been so frustrated with somebody's arrogant attitude, and total lack of customer relations. Eventually got my money back, but I would never do business with Mark Davis again for anything, and I am not that hard to please! I don't know what happened to Mark, as he had been a great guy up until then. The ammunition he sent me was absolute crap, though. Bulging necks, and would not fit in any .223 or .5.56mm chamber on any rifle I tried it in. It was just poor, poor quality, and not what you would expect for the price, or at any price! Yes, I'm still PO'd. His BS cost me time and money, and put me behind in terms of competing! Of coourse that is just one mans experience, mine, and others I'm sure have their own, good or bad.
Top Top