Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/4/2011 7:29:41 AM EDT
Ambush Firearms

I've never heard of them so I did a google search and discovered that Marty Daniel, the owner  of Daniel Defense, decided to start building a line of hunting rifles. Other than the funky shotgun grip on the rail it seems to be a decent looking rifle. Just thought I'de let ya'll know about it...

AMBUSH
With these accomplishments on the military/law enforcement side, the next progression was to tackle the hunting world. Ambush Firearms was launched in January 2011 as a separate company, owned by Daniel Defense, completely dedicated to the hunting community. The goal of Ambush Firearms is to bring the same unsurpassed quality and precision to the hunting market that Daniel Defense has brought to the tactical world. From Black Creek, Ga., Ambush Firearms debuts the premiere 6.8 SPC hunting rifle, delivering 6.8 takedown power in a package light enough for the most mobile hunter. No longer do you have to compromise weight for takedown power, now you can have both. The Ambush 6.8 is not only lightweight, it’s modular. Rifle manufacturers often overlook the shooting comfort of the hunter. At Ambush Firearms we have taken everything into consideration. The adjustable butt-stock gives another way to adjust the rifle to fit you, no matter your size or the clothes you’re wearing. To further augment the Ambush 6.8, we have included modular rail sections and an adjustable indexable foregrip, enhancing your natural shooting position. The Ambush 6.8 features a monolithic upper rail platform allowing you to mount optics where they suit YOU best, not the rifle. The free-floating hand guard extends 12 inches protecting the barrel while giving you plenty of real estate for hand placement or accessories. We carefully researched and configured this rifle to suit the needs of modern hunters.

- Clint
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I read about it in a magazine recently. a hunting AR from DD how can you lose
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#2]
An AR chambered in 6.8.  How innovative.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm sure it's more about marketing the ar to hunters than it is being innovative

is that a thread protector on the barrel?
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure it's more about marketing the ar to hunters than it is being innovative

is that a thread protector on the barrel?

Yeah the website says it's suppressor ready... or whatever other type of muzzle device you decide to use!

- Clint

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top