Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:08:35 PM EDT
I have a friend who can get a great deal on new DPMS M4(gerys) and yes it's legal. However, I don't know much about DPMS so I'm wondering if it's worth it. Don't know if I should say the price but I'll go this far...I bought a Rock River Entry Tactical for about $100 above dealer cost. This purchase would be less.

So, what do you guys think? Is DPMS worth it? Give me pros and cons of of the manufacturer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:47:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 8:47:48 PM EDT by ALPHAGHOST]
its a good, reputable manufacture-

what exactly are the specs on this DPMS? is it stock or a build? chromelined bbl? how many rounds through her?
just to be sure, its a flatop w/ m4 bbl cuts, right?

finish condition? overall parts condition?
what price were you offered?

DPMS. while a good manufacture, usually runs a little less than the other big ones, but there are also less folks who wholeheartely recommend em

i get parts from em, and the only thing i dont like about em is the light color on thier stuff
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:12:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:
its a good, reputable manufacture-

what exactly are the specs on this DPMS? is it stock or a build? chromelined bbl? how many rounds through her?
just to be sure, its a flatop w/ m4 bbl cuts, right?

finish condition? overall parts condition?
what price were you offered?

DPMS. while a good manufacture, usually runs a little less than the other big ones, but there are also less folks who wholeheartely recommend em

i get parts from em, and the only thing i dont like about em is the light color on thier stuff

What he said.
Top Top