Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2003 2:17:50 AM EDT
: I'm a bit new to this site, so excuse me if this has been talked about before.
 I was wondering if anyone thought of or has a group buy set up for magazines. Mebbe someone can set it up so that we can purchase a few thousand mags as a group, the day the ban expires? Just an idea...
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 3:24:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a good idea but thus far the gun companies have hidden behind a curtain of skepticism regarding the sunset. Only Armalite has been vocally optimic at this point. The problem is that a pre-order is asking a company to set up what might be an illegal deal. This may change when we get closer to the end & congress has made no new provision.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top