Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2005 8:11:43 AM EDT
The topic pretty much says it all. I want to know if anyone has used it on their handguards, pistol grips and expandable butt stock. I know of all the bake on paints but they do not offer the color that my wife would like her rifle. Yes she wants fairly tale pinkhe
Disclaimer: I know some are going to make fun but if she is happy that means I am happy, and she wont mind when I spend the $$$
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I used some on a collapsible stock. Looked decent but it is easy to scratch.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Even with plastic primer, the Fusion is not going to hold up very well for you.  I tried it on some items, and was rather disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i thought it bonded to plastic on a molecular level

You bought that line too, huh?

I've painted some other plastic stuff with it and it didn't really stick any better than regular spraypaint.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top