Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2003 7:42:12 PM EDT
I was thinking of getting a hart barrel for my BM. It is a varmiter special s/s. I was wondering if it would be worth doing or not?
It will shoot under an inch and sometimes a half inch if I do my part.Would the accuracy gains be that great? I have not shot a custom barreld gun,so I dont know what to expect.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
never heard of them. are you match shooting? what is the cost of this barrel? if its high priced i would just go with bushmaster bull barrel or equivalant. dunno really what to say.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I've heard good things about them (up at perry), but haven't ever had a chance to really look at one.  Didn't know they made AR barrels.....
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I used a Hart barrel in 1/9 for a few years with the 69 grain MK.  It was the most accurate barrel I have ever owned.  Once the JLK VLDs came out I still used it with the 70 grain JLK pill, but once the 80 grain MK came out I finally dumped the 1/9 and went to a faster twist.  Maybe Hart makes a faster twist now?  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top