Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2005 5:20:46 PM EDT
Just spoke with my dealer today.  (Yes, the connotations are apt.  Darn dealer, always pushing me to neglect all other financial needs for firearms.  Hey kid, I got a Colt 6450 here I can let you have at a good price! ;) )  My 6450 has shipped and I should be able to pick it up at my local FFL on Thursday.

What do you like most about your 6450?  Least?  What's the one thing you did to it to most enhance the fun?  ("Shoot it" is not a valid answer!)
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:43:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice going . I'm in the process of getting one. Need to win an auction or just order one .

Where at in PA is the shop your dealing with ? Also if you dont mind how much ?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Like most - Fun as hell to shoot.

Like least - Extremely dirty.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Where at in PA is the shop your dealing with ? Also if you dont mind how much ?

A nice shop in Apollo, PA.  I think their transfer price was $25.  Forgot to ask.  Great people, very nice to do business with, and they're happy to do transfers.  Shops closer to home (Pittsburgh) wanted $35 or more, and got really pissy if you wanted to transfer something they had on the shelf.  One guy initially refused to transfer stripped AR15 lowers for me, then relented as I turned to leave, but he wanted $35-$40 for each lower.  (I was ordering two.)  The shop in Apollo charged me the single fee since I had them both transferred as rifles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
And to think, a shop in Memphis has them on the shelf collecting dust.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Heh.  How much are they asking for them?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top