Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/9/2006 2:04:40 PM EDT
I thought that if I installed the RRA MN 2 stage trigger group, that it would fix the problem. guess not.
 Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
if your pins are walking you can buy the antiwalk pins from bushmaster they are stardard pins with a C clip on both ends
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
make sure your sping legs are holding the pins in.

other than that look into kns anti-rotational pins.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I installed a Chip McCormick modular trigger in one of my ARs.  I had to ream out the trigger and hammer pin holes to get the slightly oversize pins that came with it through the receiver.  They also have c-clips that hold them in place.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I installed a Chip McCormick modular trigger in one of my ARs.  I had to ream out the trigger and hammer pin holes to get the slightly oversize pins that came with it through the receiver.  They also have c-clips that hold them in place.  

you were suppose to just drive them in... makes for a tighter fit which is the reason the pins are oversized
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys I forgot about the anti-walk pin, I do remmeber readering about them some where.

Stick; good qustion, Its an early Oly with the stop sign on it #00XX and the last 2 number is in the teens
I'd bought it off a friend of mine before he died, and that been 10 years ago. But I do remeber that we ran the piss out of it! lol
 Its had about four deferant barrles on it, and about every thing replaced once are twice. HA Ha... just remebered...we had a few too many beers one night, and ran over it, and to see if it still worked ok....I shot the right door wing glass and post off the truck home made moon, beer and guns is a bad mix.
Give me a yale some time and I'll tell you about the 6' rattler I let lose in the truck, going down a 2600 ft little hill
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Drive hell! I push them in an out!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Quoted:

you were suppose to just drive them in... makes for a tighter fit which is the reason the pins are oversized[/quote]

Where did this info come from?  Hate to flame, but that is damn crude.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#10]
KNS also makes slightly oversized pin sets for worn receivers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:51:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

you were suppose to just drive them in... makes for a tighter fit which is the reason the pins are oversized[/quote]

Where did this info come from?  Hate to flame, but that is damn crude.

in the instructions included with most match triggers that have oversized pins, the pins arent that much bigger than what they usually are but are a tighter fit than std pins
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top