BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2003 1:32:29 AM EDT
Let me hear it crap or not??
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?? It's the panaroma style with like 4 different style reticles.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one of the original Hakko sights. It's a cool sight and very fast. Drawbacks are, it can be hard to zero and doesn't have the "mil-spec" durability reputation. It's a great unit for the money and the MKIII seems to have an improved mount and is shorter for use with a BUIS.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one on an M-4gery and it's doing just fine so far.

One of my friends has his on a Mil-Spec .45 and that's still holding up in spite of getting a lot more abuse from recoil than it will get from my AR.

Being able to switch the reticles is kind of nice and I've found that different light conditions makes one pattern better than the other sometimes.

It is in military use in Europe (or at least they claim it is) but how many of us are ever really going to need that level of reliability in the real world we shoot in the majority of the time.

I have mine with a back up ARMS #40 on the flat top.  Doesn't co-witness, but that isn't really too important to me.

That's my .02

Don P.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top