Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 2/24/2016 8:15:44 PM EDT
I picked up a used Hahn's Bottom load mag well adapter off the EE and I was expecting it to have a retention system like a Spikes or Amm-Arms mag well adapters due to most online pictures showing it coming with an allen wrench and stating in the description.....

Adapter loads in from the bottom of the magazine well and secures with a tension device


After receiving the mag well adapter, all I see is a roller on the side (that just kind of flops around) but really see no way for it to place any tension on the magazine well of the receiver.

What am I missing? Help me understand what hold this style mag well block in place?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 8:30:24 PM EDT by bigcraig]
The roller is the tension device.

There is a small set screw on the inside front of the mag adapter that "wedges" the roller into the lower receiver.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:45:42 PM EDT
Wow Can not believe I was over looking. I kept looking on the bottom block, at the same location as the Spikes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:58:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 8:59:04 PM EDT by DasRonin]
n  m
Top Top