Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/24/2009 3:53:19 AM EDT
I received my 20X Super Sniper several months ago, and I have fired it from several of my rifles - including a light wieght Winchester 7mm Rem Mag that lets you know when you have sent a bullet down range via pain.  The scope is a brute of an optics piece.

It is simple, extremely clear, mil dot, the 42 app sucks light in like a 50 (the 30mm tube helps) and it is rugged.  It is one of the best optics that I have owned.  Having shot a bunch of good scopes (and I have spent a ton on several), I have found the Super Sniper to perform on par with most - if not all - of them.  It does not have the refinements of Swavorski or a S&B, but it does not need the additions.  It does exactly what a high powered scope needs to do on just about any rifle.  It puts the bullet where you want it.

I thought about a lower power, and I still may purchase a 10X.  The 20X, however, makes long distance "looking" a dream, and the "jump" in sight picture is corrected with a good hold on the rifle.  It makes for excellent extreme accuracy in any rifle.

I cannot say enough "good stuff" about the Super Sniper.  I may name my next kid Super Sniper!

Pontif
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a rifle with a scope already on it.

It looks like it is the super sniper 16 or 20 x but there are no id markings at all on the scope.

I was just curious, does your scope have id markings of any kind on it?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I love mine, I have a 10x and a 16x both good glass, 1 is for my 50 Bmg! Rock solid.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top