Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2007 9:19:28 AM EDT
I called HSM to order some more 5.56 tactical 75g ammo and they said they have all the components and are busting ass to get all the backlogs of ammo out...

AC
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
That's good to hear. I've had 2k on order since February.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#2]
great news.....thanks for taking the time to keep us informed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully someone will post a review of the latest batch, their current price is excellent considering the price of fmj rnds. I can't see paying over $300.00 bucks a case for fmj ammo when HSM's 75 gr. tactical loads aren't much more. It's also good to see someone has the balls to sell a 5.56 loading. I've decided Hornady can keep their ammo since us lowly civilians aren't worthy of their best loadings. I'll no longer buy any ammo from any company that has an LE only line if possible.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've decided Hornady can keep their ammo since us lowly civilians aren't worthy of their best loadings. I'll no longer buy any ammo from any company that has an LE only line if possible.

Amen, brother HP40!!!

AC
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Busting ass I hope are your words.   If your boss is telling you to hurry up , you know what kind of work you are going to put out.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone received any of this stuff yet or even heard that it has been shipped?
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've decided Hornady can keep their ammo since us lowly civilians aren't worthy of their best loadings. I'll no longer buy any ammo from any company that has an LE only line if possible.

+1
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top