Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2007 7:24:48 PM EDT
Where can I find SA80 magazines for less than 50 bucks a shot? The only vender I can find is Impactguns.com Links would be appreciated. Also how good are these mags? Are they as good as I’m thinking?

I remember seeing them on a magazine ranking thread and SA80’s had the top spot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#1]
regularly pop up in the EE for $30-40
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#2]
They aren't worth the money. Get USGI mags, put Magpul followers in them if it floats your boat, and trash them when they are worn out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I suggest you buy ONE from the EE and judge for yourself.
Out of all the brands I have (probabl;y 5) HK's are by far my favorite. Smoothest acting, laser welded, metal followers, finish, etc.  

Like high quality tools, lawnmowers, or ballpoint pens, there are those that work, and those that are a step above. They may all work but sometimes you just want the best!

I wish they made a 10 or 20 rounders that w\ere readily available, I'd have few in a second!
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#4]
they do  have an amazing feel to them. A great product. Are they cost-effective? Definitely not.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I would never have spent my own money on them. some of my Canuck friends gifted me 8 of them and I have been very impressed. With my personal experience with USGI mags in some of the worst places on earth I would not pay $40 each for them....But the HKs are far and away the best mags i have.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
Where can I find SA80 magazines for less than 50 bucks a shot? The only vender I can find is Impactguns.com Links would be appreciated. Also how good are these mags? Are they as good as I’m thinking?

I remember seeing them on a magazine ranking thread and SA80’s had the top spot.

www.alamotactical.com

www.calssportingarmory.com

www.cdnninvestments.com
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Stupid question here but what are the LEO marked mags subsection? Sorry I know the question is newb"ish"? But input is much appreciated.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top