Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/10/2007 7:24:48 PM EDT
Where can I find SA80 magazines for less than 50 bucks a shot? The only vender I can find is Impactguns.com Links would be appreciated. Also how good are these mags? Are they as good as I’m thinking?

I remember seeing them on a magazine ranking thread and SA80’s had the top spot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:10:59 AM EDT
regularly pop up in the EE for $30-40
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:25:47 AM EDT
They aren't worth the money. Get USGI mags, put Magpul followers in them if it floats your boat, and trash them when they are worn out.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 3:13:49 PM EDT
I suggest you buy ONE from the EE and judge for yourself.
Out of all the brands I have (probabl;y 5) HK's are by far my favorite. Smoothest acting, laser welded, metal followers, finish, etc.

Like high quality tools, lawnmowers, or ballpoint pens, there are those that work, and those that are a step above. They may all work but sometimes you just want the best!

I wish they made a 10 or 20 rounders that w\ere readily available, I'd have few in a second!
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 10:26:17 PM EDT
they do have an amazing feel to them. A great product. Are they cost-effective? Definitely not.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:22:04 PM EDT
I would never have spent my own money on them. some of my Canuck friends gifted me 8 of them and I have been very impressed. With my personal experience with USGI mags in some of the worst places on earth I would not pay $40 each for them....But the HKs are far and away the best mags i have.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 1:46:29 PM EDT
height=8
Originally Posted By Leftover_Salmon:
Where can I find SA80 magazines for less than 50 bucks a shot? The only vender I can find is Impactguns.com Links would be appreciated. Also how good are these mags? Are they as good as I’m thinking?

I remember seeing them on a magazine ranking thread and SA80’s had the top spot.

www.alamotactical.com

www.calssportingarmory.com

www.cdnninvestments.com
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 8:16:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2007 8:27:47 PM EDT by Leftover_Salmon]
Stupid question here but what are the LEO marked mags subsection? Sorry I know the question is newb"ish"? But input is much appreciated.

Top Top