Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2002 6:59:12 AM EDT
Do you know of any other company than Bushmaster that sells this HK-91 style grip for the AR15 rifle?  BM has an international order policy of minimum $500, but I just need this $25 grip!

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/buttstocks/arg02.asp
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Brother_In_Arms,

That grip looks a lot like the Ergogrip and the Magpulgrip (Same)
Dont know about the HK91, I was informed it was made to the specs. of the HK MP5. This means it's smaller than the HK 91 grip.

I sell them, as Im a Magpul Dealer, and I use it on my own Diemaco C8A2, actually a bunch in my company uses them and really like them. The gripkit comes with the Gapper, that will spare your middle finger.
Take a look at it on www.forsejtgrej.dk/uk/greb.html

Overseas, where are you located? EU ?

Link Posted: 10/16/2002 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Keld.

From the pictures the BM grip looks smaller than the Ergogrip, the BM seems to be the size of an MP5 grip even if they refer to it as "HK-91 style".  I would appreciate the smaller MP5 size.  

Gonna browse arround for the BM grip a little more, might get back to you on the Ergogrip (seems promising).

Link Posted: 10/17/2002 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Brother_In_Arms,

You're welcome. No problem.
BTW The pic of the BM grip seems inverted to me.

Link Posted: 10/17/2002 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
You can also look on The Blue Press or, Dillion Precision Products Inc...they have one..I don't know if that do international sales...one way to find out.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top