Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/19/2006 7:05:37 AM EDT
I HAVE AQUIRED A LEO MARKED LOWER WITH A 4 POSITION COLL STOCK ,HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MODEL LOWER THIS IS, AND WHAT KIND OF UPPER AND BARREL DO I NEED TO MAKE IT BACK TO FACTORY ORIGINAL. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE---THANKS ---RIPACLIP
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you post a picture of the rollmarks or at least post them here? Without the rollmarks we'll have no idea what model it is.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:09:21 AM EDT
[#2]
EXCUSE ME FOR BEING IGNORANT ,BUT WHAT ARE ROLLMARKS---THANKS
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
EXCUSE ME FOR BEING IGNORANT ,BUT WHAT ARE ROLLMARKS---THANKS

What is stamped on the left hand side of the receiver?

IE: Colt Government Model or Sporter Target

If you can post a picture that would be even better.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
STILL WORKING ON HOW TO POST PICS,MARKED PER LINE---COLTS LAW---ENFORCEMENT---CARBINE---CAL.5.56MM---LEO0111XX
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
STILL WORKING ON HOW TO POST PICS,MARKED PER LINE---COLTS LAW---ENFORCEMENT---CARBINE---CAL.5.56MM---LEO0111XX

Sounds like a LE6920

You'll need a Colt 16" M4 carbine upper receiver if you want it to be complete, just like a factory one.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:37:32 AM EDT
[#6]
AM I CORRECT IS THIS THE ONE YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS A FLATTOP MODEL WITH DETACHABLE HANDLE.WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO PAY FOR THIS AND WHERE WOULD BE BEST PLACE TO START TO SEARCH.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds about right. Here's the description I took off of www.sawlesales.com:

UPPER RECEIVER GROUP, LE6920 W/ BOLT GROUP - FLAT TOP UPPER W/ CARRY HANDLE 16in 1/7 M4 BBL

You should expect to pay between $750-850 for a complete upper receiver with bolt/carrier/charging handle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:41:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Click Me

Google LE6920 and look around you can find them with varying prices.

if you just want to buy a new upper check the Equipment Exchange here or try places like

Specialized Armament Warehouse  Click Me

Oh and please DONT YELL WHEN YOU TYPE
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I WILL CHECK IT OUT, THANKS FOR HELP ON THIS. THIS IS A GREAT SITE WITH GREAT PEOPLE. THANKS AGAIN---RIPACLIP
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top