Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/6/2003 12:10:34 PM EDT
any one ever bought stuff from
http://www.ar15.tv/index.php
i am looking at one of there upper but i would like other pepole oppinion
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:33:03 PM EDT
A few folks have had certain "difficulties" in dealing with gunsmoke. They used to be a Dealer here, but parted due to those "difficulties." Personally, I ordered once from them and it went ok, except it took a little longer than it should have.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 1:01:08 PM EDT
can you be more specific how about the quality i would be buing trough their canadian dealer . any tought on the quality of their products and what where thoses difficulties ? if he is an ass no probleme since i will not be dealing with him directly, if the product is not top notch then it will be my probleme as i will be the one stock with it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 1:05:47 PM EDT
I purchased a couple of complete Bushmaster uppers from them. The only thing that was BM on the uppers was the barrels. Others have complained about them substituting parts as well. You don't get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 2:56:38 PM EDT
I've bought things from Ed at Gunsmoke, but not for a while so they may not be as good as they once were. If you can get a J&T kit in Canada I would recommend them. They sell--in my opinion--the best kit you can buy. I am very happy with the ones I've bought.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:01:35 PM EDT
thanks to you guys for the info i just bought a colt LE6920 upper and i am very happy.
Top Top