Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 11:23:47 AM EDT
I went to the local Gunshow today, and new USGI 30 round LEO marked magazines were going for around $15-20. Used USGI for $10.

Just thought I'd share that in case anyone was wondering.

[Edited to add] The British SA-80 mags were about $14.95 and the Singapore steel mags were $10 (new, w/green followers)
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to the Dallas show next weekend and am eager to see prices and availability.  I'd really like to taunt that asshole who was charging outrageous prices during the ban for 10yr old "pre ban" mags.

I'm defenitely down with some $10used USGI's.  What condition were the ones in that you saw?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
$8 USGI mags here in Arkansas today. They were in great shape with black followers so I picked up a few.

This was only at one table. Every other one was $15-30 for used USGI.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't pick up any mags since I already had an order with tapco for 12.  They also had some SA-XD full size hi caps for a decent price as well as Beretta hi caps.  A little disappointed in the selection of AR-15 parts however.  Only one dealer and they had mostly post-ban uppers and barrels.  I ended up getting a Mossberg 500 skeet gun and a M2 UTL for my USP.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top