Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2002 7:03:15 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any good gunshop in Yuma AZ that has a good selection of AR's & parts?
Going dove hunting and would like to check some out
Thanks,
Blackgun
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I visited several good shops in Phoenix while I was there on vacation last year if you don't mind the drive. :)
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
ArmyInf
I'm only going for the weekend so Phoenix is a little out of the way. But I have have heard they have excelent gunshop & gun shows
Thanks,
Blackgun
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I just did a quick check for you and you may want to give these guys a call.  Based on what's on their web page, they look to have a good inventory of guns:

http://www.spragues.com/

Let me know how it goes and good luck!
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 1:06:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I always stop in Sprague's when I'm in Yuma, to get my non-resident 3-day dove hunting license and to look at the toys.

I'll be there Tuesday through Thursday. If you can get back to me before Monday evening, let me know where the birds are, okay?
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn! I haven't been to Yuma in 20 years!  My brother used to live there (worked at YPG).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top