Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2002 4:42:01 PM EDT
Numrich is advertising AR uppers and lowers in SGN:
"AR15 Rifle forged recievers 'manufactured by the primary military contractor for colt and FN'"
Upper and lower set is $169, flat top or handle
Or
$99 for the lower and $89 for the upper

Does anyone know if they are decent recievers? Or who makes them?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]

The forged lower receiver I got from them was made by Continental Machine & Tool. As far as quality goes, it is identical to Rock River, Bushmaster, and Colt. CMT makes lowers for all the major AR companies.

Panzer Out
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
LINK LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A quick google search found this.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=808820&chrSuperSKU=

Jim
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#4]
www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=808820&chrSuperSKU=
Thanks,
I guess I'll have some explaining to do when one shows up at my door!

Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Sometimes I´m in right place at right time. Thank you very much crumabn

MN
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
No problem!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I`ve seen one of the Numrich receivers and they are top quality. I just built up another m4gery using a Century lower and compared to my RRA`s they are identical. As are all the CMT subcontracted receivers I`ve seen. Great price too!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I gotta remember how to make a link active.
Jim
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:27:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I`ve seen one of the Numrich receivers and they are top quality. I just built up another m4gery using a Century lower and compared to my RRA`s they are identical. As are all the CMT subcontracted receivers I`ve seen. Great price too!!

Great price?!? Outphuckingstanding! ! Just ordered one Upper&Lower set, hardly can wait to get it...

MN
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, does anybody know if Numrich offers a dealer discount to those of us with C&R FFLs like Brownells and Midway do?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Could someone who actualy gets one of these post some pictures? I want to see the fit and finish.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I called numerich customer service and they said the manufacturer is CWA. Does anyone know anything about them? there is no listing that i can find on the internet. I've seen rock river arms going for about $20.00 more, so Im just wondering what the best thing to do is. And where does the quality make a difference in lowers? How about Bushmaster?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top