Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:57:26 AM EST
I have noticed that in many of the pictures, people have gun cases with what looks like styrofoam cut outs for their "accessories". Are these things people have custom-made for their weapons or can you buy these? Also, if they can be purchased, I'd appreciate it if someone could please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 10:28:22 AM EST
usually those are pelican cases that they cut the foam in them themselves, you can buy them at all sorts of places. Just google pelican cases. There are some threads on how to do this, just dont get the pick and pluck foam option that crap sucks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:59:12 PM EST

Here is a thread and brief instructions on how I did mine...ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=316094

Read this one also...very good tutorial on how to cut foam...www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=292695

I used the above thread to get started. I cut a set of templates for each of my access. but I used a slide blade to cut mine.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:24:42 PM EST
Thank you both very much for the info. I'll look into it, and of course, I'll post pics if (check that, when) I get one.
Top Top