Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 2:58:56 PM EST
anyone have any experance with this rifles
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:54:32 PM EST
I bought some parts from them once, about four years ago, and had no problems.

That being said, there have been a number of posts over the years from people who bought upper assys from them and were very unhappy w/what they got. Since I can't comment ftom personal experience on the uppers issue, I'll leave it at that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:25:54 PM EST
I had ordered a Y/M front flip sight. It took a while for them to get it to me. Every time I called I was told it was getting powdered coated and I would have it in a few days. After a month in a half I got it. I was told it would come complete with the front sight assembly and gas tube roll pin. When I received the front sight it did not have any of the above mentioned. I called and was told a roll pin will be sent and the front sight post will be sent along. After a week nothing, I called and was told it would be on it's way. After a another week I had to call bushmaster and have them send me a front sight post and a gas tube roll pin. Only problem is the standard roll pin is to short. I spent a entire day looking for a roll pin that would work so I could make a local three gun shoot. I still have never received a package from gun. I have to say the people were really nice to me every I called. I have never ordered anything from them again. To bad because they seemed like nice people.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:52:43 AM EST
about 2 years ago I ordered a complete m4 clone with a bushmaster lower and upper. The gun looks great and shoots great but my overall experience with them was not. I believe that the internals were not bushmaster and the upper reciever is also suspect. My lower of course is a bushmaster and also the barrel, but the rest is anyone's guess.

I also ordered a arms rear sight and got a gg&g sight instead, I did not return it because it already took 3 times longer to recieve the rifle than was originally quoted.

It has since been sold!
Top Top