Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/14/2005 10:15:17 PM EDT
I went shooting today, and the first round wouldnt seat properly on any of the clips I loaded in, I had to do the buttstock bounce to get that shit in place. Is that because I didnt clean this thing up good enough? I went nuts and cleaned it spotless tonight.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:17:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Taskism:
I went shooting today, and the first round wouldnt seat properly on any of the clips I loaded in, I had to do the buttstock bounce to get that shit in place. Is that because I didnt clean this thing up good enough? I went nuts and cleaned it spotless tonight.

WHAT type of ar , ammo and mags were you using ?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:02:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Taskism:
I went shooting today, and the first round wouldnt seat properly on any of the clips I loaded in, I had to do the buttstock bounce to get that shit in place. Is that because I didnt clean this thing up good enough?

No, the rifle was punishing you for calling its magazines "clips". Guns have a soul, and they hate improper nomenclature.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:14:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:49:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/15/2005 11:50:21 AM EDT by meltdown]
buttstock bounce ? I've slammed the butt on the ground to get a round out but never in.
I've let my AR get so dirty it didn't cycle reliably but it would always chamber manually.
Top Top