Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/27/2002 4:14:44 PM EST
Can anyone tell me the website that had the ultra-cheap Guatemalan 5.56? I had a disk crash and lost the "favorite place" link. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 3:52:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:05:46 AM EST
Use this link to get the top frame of their web page. [url]www.centerfiresystems.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:38:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:15:10 PM EST
Guatamalan IMG (Industria Militar De Guatemala) 5.56 is my regular range/plinking/blasting ammo. Always pick up a crate at local gunshows. The stuff is dirt cheap @ $160 for a thrashed wooden crate of 1440 rounds. The crates usually come with boxes from 3 to 4 different lots all cut open. Some boxes will have bright and shiny ammo(lot 10) The rest will be pretty ugly with quite a bit of tarnish and dabs of pink spray paint? Once I got past the cosmetic appearance I've found the stuff to be damn reliable and fairly accurate blasting ammo. Ran thousands of rounds through my Bushies and not one hiccup. It's loaded pretty hot and has considerable muzzle flash. Stuff even throws out sparks with the casings.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:25:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:48:34 PM EST
All the Guatamalan I've had has been sealed and really clean. Good, accurate stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:37:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By IronBalaclava: Stuff even throws out sparks with the casings.
View Quote
No kidding! That scare the you know what out of me until I figured what happened. Now I kind of miss the fireball with other ammo [:D]
View Quote
Yeah, Sometimes I can feel little hot bits of carbon zing off my cheek when the casing and sparks fly out. I really like this ammo. I am a sucker for the muzzle flash as well...... Whenever I see the thrashed crate I [:D] real big and say quietly to myself in a bad Spanish accent: "REE-ALL-EESS"[):)][:D] p.s. for those fluent in Spanish,What's a Reales anyway?
Top Top