Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/26/2002 2:16:10 PM EDT
Anyone have the green panels or vertical grip they sell? There green color is different from every other green being sold. I purchased a green pistol grip and it was a different green. I just sent for an Armalite pre-ban collapsible stock and I imagine that it'll be off from the KAC stuff.

Anyone finish their AR15 in green? Green molycoat? How about Wilson Combats armortuff?

Thanks!!

reciprocity­

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:58:13 AM EDT
I would highly recommend staying FAR, FAR away from Wilson's Armor Tuff. I have it on one of my pistols, and to people who have it, it is known as Armor Scuff. The stuff wears off WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYY to quickly. Looks good, wears bad. This has prooven to be true on my gun, a Wilson AR I have seen, and two Wilson pistols I have seen.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 8:37:31 AM EDT
FYI, Kurt of KKF just did a 1911 for me in Green Teflon.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:49:09 PM EDT
I am looking for a green foregrip to install on my AR. I now have Armalite green stock on it and want it to match up. Anybody out there got a match. What about a better grip also. Plenty of black grips but few green grips other than the A2 model.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:27:01 PM EDT
W-W, Any chance of getting a photo? thanks, reciprocity
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:26:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PVFD304: I am looking for a green foregrip to install on my AR. I now have Armalite green stock on it and want it to match up. Anybody out there got a match. What about a better grip also. Plenty of black grips but few green grips other than the A2 model.
View Quote
[url=www.cavalryarms.com]Cavalry Arms[/url] makes the Ergo grip (ambi) in OD.
Top Top