Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2006 10:52:02 AM EDT
Just bought a YHM Front BUIS and a MI Rear BUIS from John Hwang. Received the sights in 3 days, West coast to East coast.

Love the setup with my Aimpoint Comp ML2. The BUIS's co-witness perfectly through the lower half of the ML2.

Great guy to deal with!In the EE as Teknic
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you should be in the EE Feedback Forum.

But congrads on on your BUIS acquisitions.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, this thread is truely worthless without pics.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I started using him when I built my 9mm project,  got almost the entire gun from him,  
He is usually the first place I check before I find a different source for stuff.  
Forgot,  got my YHM Low Pro gas block from him on the gun before that.
Best customer service I have found yet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Teknic right?  He's the man...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry there are no pics-I am computer "challenged".hinking.gif
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I have done quite a bit of business with him on my 2 recent builds and he is great.  Free shipping and its fast too!  I have talked with him on several occasions and he has been very helpful with any questions I've had.  Definitly will do business again.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top