Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:27:56 AM EDT
Anybody know where I can find the specs so my gunsmith can turn down an HBAR to Gov. specs? Thanks much.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:01:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 4:02:20 PM EDT by akula99]

Try this site. I'm also trying to do the same to my 16" hbar
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:45:00 PM EDT
I have my own specs and will turn it d0un for u..feel free to call me at 480-367-9540
Top Top