Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:34:35 AM EDT
It took me some time but I caught the black rifle disease, it was easy to catch too! Check out my first EBR!

Pic Here
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
nice rifle my man.
what are the details?
is it a bushy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I got so exciteed I didnt post ANY info did I! I JUST got it like 20 minutes ago.

Bushmaster XM15-E2S w/ 16" barrel other than that I am still a noob when it comes to the AR but I am doing my homework!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah I got so exciteed I didnt post ANY info did I! I JUST got it like 20 minutes ago.

Bushmaster XM15-E2S w/ 16" barrel other than that I am still a noob when it comes to the AR but I am doing my homework!

Stop posting. Clean that bitch and go drop a thousand rounds through it.  You did remember ammo right?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh yeah detachable carry handle!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bushmaster XM15-E2S w/ 16" barrel other than that I am still a noob when it comes to the AR but I am doing my homework!hr
Stop posting. Clean that bitch and go drop a thousand rounds through it.  You did remember ammo right?

Haha I have to go pick some up after work! I went on my lunch break to pick it up! The ammo at the gun store was expensive, not many good shops around here so I will get it elsewhere. I plan on shooting the living hell out of it!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:40:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#7]
 "The ammo at the gun store was expensive"

How many hours did you spend finger banging the stores merchandise before you "let" the owner make $80-100 on a multi-hundred-thousand dollar investment in merchandise, and the ammo was expensive?

Sorry, had to rant
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

How many hours did you spend finger banging the stores merchandise before you "let" the owner make $80-100 on a multi-hundred-thousand dollar investment in merchandise, and the ammo was expensive?

Sorry, had to rant

Point taken.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, had to rant

Point taken.

Point not taken, fuck that. Just cuz you bought the gun from them doesn't me yer obligated to buy anything else from them, or should because you spent time looking around. If they had the gun at a good price good for them. If thier ammo is expencive get where it's cheaper.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#10]
 Support your local gun store, yes I make a few more profit points than mail order. I also have a MILLION $ in inventory and probably srend 5 hours a day BSing with my regular and new customers when I know they aren't buying on this trip into my store.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
1.  Your prices are higher
2.  (Apparently) your attitude sucks

If you have an attitude like that, I don't care how much $$ you have in inventory you won't get my business.  I like to support the local guy but that is exactly the kind of shit that keeps me out of some of the local stores here.

Don't like people handling the merchandise, tell em. Don't like BSing with the natives who won't buy?  Tell them you've got work to do.  Can't handle the fact that gun people like to BS about guns?  You're in the wrong fucking business.

Jump all over a guy who says his local store overpriced ammo because you have an axe to grind over your business?  Dump the sand outta your panties and give it a rest.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice rifle! Get some ammo and shoot that mofo!

Also, search around for some decent gun shop prices. I've seen some crazy ones before. Like the $350-400 "ultra rare" Mosin Nagant M91/30 with hex reciever that you can buy from interordnance for $80...or the ~$60 for 1 or 2 hundred rounds of surplus .308 that the Army is buying up because they're low...(the list goes on)...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I understand his point, doesnt mean I will buy cheap ammo that is overpriced. I know they are running a local business and they arent Wal-Mart but I am not gonna take it in the ass just because I spent money there on other things. I AM a supporter of them, I buy guns from them alot along with "some" accessories,but if they dont have good ammo and want too much I WILL NOT BUY THEIR CRAP!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow....it's crazy what threads can evolve into. (I'm not saying whether it's good or bad)

Nice rifle man!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#15]
i got a looter shooter just like that one!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#16]
You will be very happy with your purchase. And I mean very happy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#17]
 Understand, I do this because I LIKE standing around BSing for hours a day. When the UPS man comes its like Christmas and I have some guys who show up at noon every day to help me open boxes and fondel new shit. This is the most fun a guy can have at work and I have the greatest customers around. Also understand that service comes with a price.
 Like I said before, Sorry, had to rant.
 When people will except shit service for a few pennies in savings that is what they will get. I'm not talking oil company profits here, just a few pennies on the dollar more than mail order.
 Sorry to hi-jack your post.
 It is a nice rifle BTW. Now go buy some ammo and take the rest of the day off, you have our permission.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#18]
JeepJerry, I really don't think that was necessary.  The guy is just excite that he got a real gun, nice btw, and you are busting his balls.  Your post pissed me off just reading it...  It is a free market and he can spend his money where he likes.  I also understand you point, but this was not the place for it.  my .03

Brent
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Your .03 was heard and understood.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

20 minutes man I'd still be strokin it!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I have been stroking it so damn much I will have a blister soon! Even the wife REALLY likes it! I hope it turns out to be a great rifle. Now I just need to break her in! Hey any suggestions on break in techniques? Do I need special tools for diss. and cleaning? I could use any and all help with my new toy!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#22]
1000rds should break you in ok today
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Why am I disturbed by someone referencing a rifle as a "Looter Shooter"?

Admire that puppy for the graceful piece of technological boomdom it is, but I think the connotation you've associated is a bit  melodramatic.

No need to feed the liberal mantra....let 'em pack their own lunches.

Damn sweet stick, though.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#24]
You must run one hell of a gun shop if you are stocking a million in inventory. Or is it just a million on the internet?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh and dont worry it will be a great rifle. I have the same one and it runs flawlessly.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Why am I disturbed by someone referencing a rifle as a "Looter Shooter"?

Admire that puppy for the graceful piece of technological boomdom it is, but I think the connotation you've associated is a bit  melodramatic.

No need to feed the liberal mantra....let 'em pack their own lunches.

Damn sweet stick, though.

Yeah ...my wife says a 'looter shooter' should be belt fed....

Must be those 11,000 plus people trapped in the N.O. convention center being beaten and raped
and no rescue in sight...just set her off ...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#27]
the term "looter shooter" will be allowed for this week only.
After that it shall return to "evil black rifle" till the next SHTF event.
that is all
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Bushy so chromed lined barrel right?

Clean it, then just shoot it about 200 rounds w/o cleaning in between.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Even the wife REALLY likes it! I hope it turns out to be a great rifle. Now I just need to break her in! Hey any suggestions on break in techniques?

Well, reservations at a nice restaurant.... decent wine, maybe some dancing....  oh wait... you meant the rifle.  

Quite a beauty you got there.

No Expert
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top