Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2014 1:53:12 PM EDT
Last night, love it, but now Im thinking magnifier, do I go EOTech? or something else?  
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
G33 is the way to go
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
While the G33 is very nice quality. Try a primary arms magnifier first just to make sure you'll be ok with the added weight and basic function. I bought a new G33 $525 plus shipping and sold it within a month due to the added weight. They're heavy. They are hard to sell too taking almost a hundred dollar loss on a like new item. To date I consider it my worst purchase.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an xps2-2 and recently got a primary arms 3x magnifier with a flip to the side qd mount . I dont leave it on the rifle but use it for getting a better zero at 100 yds or playing at longer ranges . the weight really dont seem that bad but I havent packed the rifle through the woods with it on the gun . for what I need it works and I know if something does go wrong primary arms will take care of it . my stepson has a vortex magnifier and it seems to work pretty good also .
If I had intentions of leaving it on my gun all the time I would get the eotch magnifier .
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top