Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2008 8:32:25 AM EDT
Hi folks-

I am hoping that you can give me some recommendations on uppers.   I am thinking about a LaRue, but I wanted to see if there were some others I should look at.  I just bought a RRA lower, and this will be my build rifle (in addition to my Stag and Colt!).  

Also, I have a ACOG on my Stag, which I enjoy, and am wondering about an optic for the RRA.  Another ACOG seems like overkill...Aimpoint maybe?  

Thanks,
Matt
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you want to do with it?

I'm guessing that since you mentioned the LaRue SSS, you want to do precision shooting.  I don't have any real-world experience here, but everyone seems real happy with the SSS and it would be what I would buy.

If you are thinking about a regular carbine:  LMT, if you can find them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I shoot LMT uppers. They are among the most accurate in my opinion.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top