Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/11/2005 4:39:45 PM EDT
anyone know the best place to shop for AR parts and accessories in the DFW area...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:46:25 PM EDT
by far www.sportingarms.com on the web or call and ask for tom or becky at 972-315-9086 they sell at cost plus 20.00 on almost everything.  great people and exceptional deals
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:49:57 PM EDT
Aggie,

Sorry about that Cotton Bowl, man.

I've bought all my AR parts on-line since the pickins are so slim here in the Metroplex for some damn reason. I even buy my ammo on-line.

I try to keep my plinking and gun closet as economical as I can get it, and you can ALMOST ALWAYS find the stuff cheaper on-line, even with shipping costs included.

About the best place I could find was Cheaper Than Dirt up by the interchange of I-35 and North 820 in Fort Worth. Even then, you can still buy the same crap on their website for cheaper sometimes. Their stuff is NOT "Cheaper" than anyone. I personally think they suck.

Other than that, the gun shows are the best you're going to do around here other than a few little places out of Midlothian or Alvarado (that I only see at gun shows.)
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:01:54 AM EDT
Wanna put some "fun" on tonights B-ball game...the 10th ranked horns should roll over the Ags who didn't win a conference game all year!

great game agaist Michigan...VY can be great at times, even if he is a sidearmed thrower..

oh yeah...CTD does suck...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:02:45 AM EDT
Top Top