Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 6:03:02 PM EDT
Boring Monday, mowed the yard, spent an hour running around to not one but both gun shops in town. I looked back over my shoulder leaving the second one, and an AR-15 upper caught my eye. This is unusaual, I have seen 5 uppers in town so far all have been on full rifles. I asked if it was 223, and how much. Yes, $300. Complete Bushmaster, unfired, A2 Dissipator. $321 with tax, THAT ain't bad.
Whoo-Hoo

PS:HelpNick
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely a good deal!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Even better the Bushie had night sights, the charging handle tactical latch, and the M4 profile for $321. Aimpoint CompM for $185, came in so I threw it on thur. A lower from some POS company that gave me and the dremel a hard time, finally worked out,  was actully $135 + $40 for lower parts. The rest was "spare parts", RRA left-overs. $20 for the ASA mount.

$701 for a Bushmaster/POS A2 Dissipator M4 barrel, Night Sights, Aimpoint M2, RRA "parts"

Oh Yeah!
www.helpnick.com
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't it great when a plan comes together?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I got some extra money laying aroung whats say you take me shopping sometime.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top