Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2004 4:22:07 AM EDT
Does anyone know where a good place to get A1 parts is? I am looking for an A1 style pistol grip and A1 upper receiver with a forward assyst but no shell deflector. Also flat delta rings or handguard retainer or whatever you want to call it.

TIA
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the Equipment Exchange section of this site; the used parts section.  There are always guys on there advertising A1 type uppers, and A1 pistol grips for that matter. See if you can find someone who has both, so you only have to pay one shipping charge.  If you can't, I've got a bunch of new appearing grips that came in a stock order. If you want one, e mail me, and I'll send one out for $7 ($5 + $2 shpg).
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I will probably be contacting you soon on that. I am still recovering from my last build right now so I am just getting the parts source list compiled right now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#3]
BILLBO over in EE.  Just do a search on his name.  I bought an A1 slab-side upper from him and his delivery was fast and the part was as I expected.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I dont want a slab side, it has to have a forward assyst on it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm pretty sure Bilbo has FA type uppers too; and he probably has some A1 type grips.  If not, just keep an eye on the EE section for a few days. Someone will post one
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I just emailed him about it but I got a reply that he is away till next week. Oh well, I will either buy his or find another one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#7]
shamayim, I just sent you an IM about those pistol grips...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
BILLBO over in EE.  Just do a search on his name.  I bought an A1 slab-side upper from him and his delivery was fast and the part was as I expected.

I have dealt with Billbo before, good guy, good quality. He will give you an honest deal.

My $.02
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I have dealt with him also and like him.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top