Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/14/2003 1:24:23 PM EDT
GOOD: My neighbors brother died a couple of years ago (no, this is not good). Apparently he was heavy into reloading. My neighbor was cleaning out his garage and found some loose ammo and asked if I wanted it. Besides being outside in the heat, the ammo looks great. It's marked "IMI 223REM" and "PMC 223REM". He gave me what looks to be about a 1.5 cases!!

BAD: He said he had already hauled of two truck loads of ammo and had given it away!!!

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 6:35:53 PM EDT
If it's reloads, you may want to weigh and examine carefully. Maybe the brother died due to a reload failure?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:31:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/15/2003 4:05:03 PM EDT by STANMAN]
Originally Posted By Hail Mary: Maybe the brother died due to a reload failure?
View Quote
Even though the first part is good advice, can we have some dignity for the deceased here?[slap]
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 5:57:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By STANMAN:
Originally Posted By Hail Mary: Maybe the brother died due to a reload failure?
View Quote
Even though the first part is good advice, can we get have some dignity for the deceased here?[slap]
View Quote
Aw, c'mon! I'm sure this wasn't the case. Leadpoison would probably know it if this were true. Truthfully though, shooting someone elses mystery reloads is a hazardous practice. Are the IMI and PMC marked cartridges reloads, or are they new production IMI and PMC?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:54:32 AM EDT
I never mess with another man's woman and I never shoot another man's reloads unless I know him real well - be really careful.
Top Top