Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 6:28:08 PM EDT
Good evening ladies and gents,

I have a line on a Bushmaster 20" A2 with a stainless barrel that appears to have had only about 100 rounds through it (almost no visible wear on the internal parts, but I'm new and am not sure exactly what to look for).

The gentleman is asking $700 for rifle and factory mag. This seems like a good deal to me, but I'm looking for input from the experts. Unfortunately, I don't have the model # to be more specific.
Thanks in advance for any help.hef
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:05:59 PM EDT
I strongly advise you to have someone knowledgable look at this rifle first; used rifles are not something to be taken lightly if you are new to the game.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:47:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By El_Roto:
I strongly advise you to have someone knowledgable look at this rifle first; used rifles are not something to be taken lightly if you are new to the game.

+1 This is very very good advice.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:49:29 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By El_Roto:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1 This is very very good advice.

+2
Top Top