Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/19/2007 2:34:45 PM EDT
Is this a good deal?

16" Bushmaster A2-M4: $734 Before tax
Brand NEw

I really dont want to get jipped, let me know soon please!

-strawberry_snaps
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:38:28 PM EDT
Normally that's a pretty good deal - but does the "A2" mean that it has a permanent carry handle? I suspect it does. For some people, that may be fine - and they may never want anything else - and it great for a KISS trunk rifle. But a lot of people eventually end up preferring the removable handle and all the options it allows you in terms of optics and other things.

Just something to think about - I'm not saying to not get it. If you like (or want) the A2 style, then it's a great price.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:44:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Normally that's a pretty good deal - but does the "A2" mean that it has a permanent carry handle? I suspect it does. For some people, that may be fine - and they may never want anything else - and it great for a KISS trunk rifle. But a lot of people eventually end up preferring the removable handle and all the options it allows you in terms of optics and other things.

Just something to think about - I'm not saying to not get it. If you like (or want) the A2 style, then it's a great price.

Yea, it's the permanent carry handle.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:51:56 PM EDT
Thats a very good deal if that is what you want. Like noted before a lot of people prefer the removable handle. But it is what ever YOU want. I dont think you are going to find a much better price than that.
Top Top