Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/17/2003 4:02:10 AM EDT
Ordered from them and got my package in a decent amount of time. IMI 193 spec 1200round for $179 delivered. Thats a good deal to me. Just wanted to share a positive experience from them. Bad ones are the only ones I usually hear.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:00:32 AM EDT
Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:35:50 AM EDT
Wow the price dropped. I ordered the same 1200 rnds about 3 wks ago and I paid $189 shipped. I also got my package in a reasonable amout of time, no problems at all. By far the best mil-spec 5.56mm ammo deal I've seen. Hope it's still available for the same price next time I need a case. Shabo
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:47:34 AM EDT
Confucious say: "Even blind squirrel find nut once in a while."
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 5:35:44 PM EDT
Place my order of IMI M193 on 9/26. On 10/13 I called to check the status of the order and was told they would need to check and call me back - no call. 10/14 I called again and got a guy who checked and said there was a hold on the order because they did not have my signed ammunition form and D/L copy - guess they lost it. Faxed them new copies of everything and received my UPS notification on 10/15, checked the UPS records tonight 10/17 and it states Pick-up rescheduled. Almost a month and nothing received - and delivery date has been rescheduled. If this order ever arrives I'll never order from them again. If I had done my homework and found all the bad publicity about them which I have since discovered I would not have wasted my time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:17:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 6:22:06 PM EDT by fizassist]
Confucious say: "Even blind squirrel find nut once in a while....."
Originally Posted By WD40: Place my order of IMI M193 on 9/26. On 10/13 I called to check the status of the order and was told they would need to check and call me back - no call. 10/14 I called again and got a guy who checked and said there was a hold on the order because they did not have my signed ammunition form and D/L copy - guess they lost it. Faxed them new copies of everything and received my UPS notification on 10/15, checked the UPS records tonight 10/17 and it states Pick-up rescheduled. Almost a month and nothing received - and delivery date has been rescheduled. If this order ever arrives I'll never order from them again. If I had done my homework and found all the bad publicity about them which I have since discovered I would not have wasted my time.
View Quote
....but usually he not.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:01:12 PM EDT
Order from Botach and roll the dice. Maybe you win, maybe you loose. Its as easy as that, coming from someone who has thrown the dice many a time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 9:57:25 PM EDT
I've used them twice. The first time I had no problems, but the second time they never charged my credit card or shipped my order. I had no idea that they had such a tattered reputation until after I placed the second order. I won't use them again. For ammo and AR parts I'd rather stick with companies like ammoman and the other industry partners here anyway. It's safer that way.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 1:42:15 AM EDT
Warning heeded, guess I got lucky the first time. But damn that's such a good deal!!!!! 'Nut Eatin' Blind Squirrel' Shabo
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 3:46:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dbshabo: Warning heeded, guess I got lucky the first time. But damn that's such a good deal!!!!!
View Quote
Aaaah, yes. That's the reason anybody orders from them. And honestly, if you don't need something right away, there's nothing wrong with giving them a try. If you get your order, great. If not, you just order from a more reliable source.
'Nut Eatin' Blind Squirrel' Shabo
View Quote
ya gots ta be careful how ya phrase things 'round these parts, son. [;)]
Top Top