Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2003 4:02:10 AM EDT
Ordered from them and got my package in a decent amount of time.  IMI 193 spec 1200round for $179 delivered. Thats a good deal to me. Just wanted to share a positive experience from them. Bad ones are the only ones I usually hear.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Thanks for the heads up.

Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow the price dropped. I ordered the same 1200 rnds about 3 wks ago and I paid $189 shipped. I also got my package in a reasonable amout of time, no problems at all. By far the best mil-spec 5.56mm ammo deal I've seen. Hope it's still available for the same price next time I need a case.

Shabo
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Confucious say: "Even blind squirrel find nut once in a while."
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Place my order of IMI M193 on 9/26. On 10/13 I called to check the status of the order and was told they would need to check and call me back - no call. 10/14 I called again and got a guy who checked and said there was a hold on the order because they did not have my signed ammunition form and D/L copy - guess they lost it. Faxed them new copies of everything and received my UPS notification on 10/15, checked the UPS records tonight 10/17 and it states Pick-up rescheduled. Almost a month and nothing received - and delivery date has been rescheduled.
If this order ever arrives I'll never order from them again. If I had done my homework and found all the bad publicity about them which I have since discovered I would not have wasted my time.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Confucious say: "Even blind squirrel find nut once in a while....."

Quoted:
Place my order of IMI M193 on 9/26. On 10/13 I called to check the status of the order and was told they would need to check and call me back - no call. 10/14 I called again and got a guy who checked and said there was a hold on the order because they did not have my signed ammunition form and D/L copy - guess they lost it. Faxed them new copies of everything and received my UPS notification on 10/15, checked the UPS records tonight 10/17 and it states Pick-up rescheduled. Almost a month and nothing received - and delivery date has been rescheduled.
If this order ever arrives I'll never order from them again. If I had done my homework and found all the bad publicity about them which I have since discovered I would not have wasted my time.  
View Quote

....but usually he not.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Order from Botach and roll the dice. Maybe you win, maybe you loose. Its as easy as that, coming from someone who has thrown the dice many a time.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I've used them twice. The first time I had no problems, but the second time they never charged my credit card or shipped my order. I had no idea that they had such a tattered reputation until after I placed the second order.

I won't use them again. For ammo and AR parts I'd rather stick with companies like ammoman and the other industry partners here anyway. It's safer that way.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 1:42:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Warning heeded, guess I got lucky the first time. But damn that's such a good deal!!!!!

'Nut Eatin' Blind Squirrel' Shabo
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 3:46:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Warning heeded, guess I got lucky the first time. But damn that's such a good deal!!!!!
View Quote

Aaaah, yes.  That's the reason anybody orders from them.  And honestly, if you don't need something right away, there's nothing wrong with giving them a try.  If you get your order, great.  If not, you just order from a more reliable source.  

'Nut Eatin' Blind Squirrel' Shabo
View Quote

ya gots ta be careful how ya phrase things 'round these parts, son.  [;)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top