Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:16:21 PM EST
I was looking who to get the eotech from and I saw that CMMG had the 512 A65 rev F for 359.00 that includes shipping plus the DPMS buis CAT. Now the sight elswhere is 332.00 plus 5 for shipping or so. When I order this I am going to need a BUIS but I dont have enought cash right now for both. It seems like the CMMG thing is the ticket or is the DPMS BUIS just a piece of you know what??? But for 20 bucks just how bad can it be. It goes for over 100.00 their website. I would like some opinions on this please.
Thanks
Paige
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:57:56 PM EST
I dont know about the BUIS but the DPMS stuff Igot in the past was always good quality. You don't really need the BUIS but consider it like insurance! We only need it when the shit hits the fan & then we are glad we have it!

Better to not need & have then to need & not have!

Paige, You must be a girl And one who shoots! My niece is named Paige & the closest I can get her to shooting is the arcade in the local mall!

Enjoy your Eotech!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:05:42 PM EST
Naw man. Thats my last name. First name is Chris, but everyone calls me by my last because there are a few Chris' in our group. As for the sight How can you go wrong for 20 bucks?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:44:24 PM EST
nots not too late!

eotech
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:07:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2004 11:08:45 PM EST by knightone]
I love EOTechs. I would recommend one without hesitation. The same cannot be said of the DPMS BUIS. Save your money for a Larue or LMT BUIS. It will be worth the extra money. Contact Chen Lee at CL Tactical and Grant at G&R Tactical and ask them how much for a package price for an EOTech and a BUIS (either the Larue or LMT). I'm sure they will give you good and competitive prices and either would be good to deal with.
Top Top